IT SOLUTIONS USA Software Architects & Software Engineers hold the highest level of technical and academic education in multiple technologies. Our team of Architects can design a full digital solution from the beginning. Using Micro Service strategy, standard protocols (e.g. OAuth 2.0) and DevOps culture.
Fundamental Standards referencing to "Systems Engineering Processes:
"One of the planning documents for software research revealed --in a parenthetical remark only-- an unchallenged tacit assumption by referring to "the tradeoff between cost and quality". Now in all sorts of mechanical engineering it may make sense to talk about "the tradeoff between cost and quality", in software development this is absolute nonsense, because poor quality is the major contributor to the soaring costs of software development."—Dijkstra, EWD690
Any approach in software engineering management is accomplished by integrating three major activities:
- Development phasing and controls fo the design process including baselines for workflow coordiantion.
- A systems engineering process in order to deleiver a structure for solving design acquisitions and challenges for tracking and flow
- Life cycle integration that involves customer participation in the process of designing and ensuring system viability up to the end.
Development usually progresses through three distinct levels or stages:
- Concept level, which produces a system concept description
- System level, which produces a system description in performance requirement terms
- Subsystem/Component level, which produces first a set of subsystem and component product performance descriptions, then a set of corresponding detailed descriptions of the products’ characteristics, essential for their production.
The systems engineering process is applied to each level of system development, one level at a time, to produce these descriptions commonly called configuration baselines. This results in a series of configuration baselines, one at each development level. These baselines become more detailed with each level.
The systems engineering process is a top-down comprehensive, iterative and recursive problem-solving process, applied sequentially through all stages of development, that is used to:
- Transform needs and requirements into a set of system product and process descriptions (add- ing value and more detail with each level of development),
- Generate information for decision makers, and
- Provide input for the next level of development.
The Systems Engineering Process:
The fundamental systems engineering activities are Requirements Analysis, Functional Analysis and Allocation, and Design Synthesis—all balanced by techniques and tools collectively called System Analysis and Control. Systems engineering controls are used to track decisions and requirements, maintain technical baselines, manage interfaces, manage risks, track cost and schedule, track technical performance, verify requirements are met, and review/audit the progress.
IT SOLUTIONS USA software services is based on user experience design (UX, UXD, UED or XD)" which is a process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product.
User experience design encompasses traditional human–computer interaction (HCI) design and extends it by addressing all aspects of a product or service as perceived by our customers.
Our team members have many years of experience in Software Development and can deliver solutions to customers utilizing the following Frameworks:
Content Management System / E-commerce Solutions
- Drupal 7/8
Backend Solutions Micro Service
Databases / Analytics
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MySQL Server
- Postgresql Server
- Elastic Search
Real Time Applications
IT SOLUTIONS USA Team Culture for unifying Software Development and Software Operation is based on DevOps framework.
Main characteristic of the DevOps movement is to strongly advocate automation and monitoring at all steps of software construction, from integration, testing, releasing to deployment and infrastructure management.
DevOps aims at shorter development cycles, increased deployment frequency, more dependable releases, in close alignment with business objectives.
We support tools like Gitlab CI or Jenkins for creating a full automation of software build/testing and releasing.
MIT (OCW) - INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, WIKIPEDIA